Special Tour on three essentials of Catalonia: Montserrat, Casa Milà (La Pedrera) of Gaudí and the amazing medieval monastery of Sant Benet.
The departure is from La Pedrera (Barcelona) to Montserrat, where the tour begins with a visit to the basilica and includes access to the audiovisual exhibit and tasting of typical liqueurs. The tour continues up to the medieval monastery of Món Sant Benet, where you will do a private visit and a traditional lunch at the La Fonda restaurant. After the visit to Sant Benet, you will return to Barcelona to complete the journey with a visit to Casa Milà (La Pedrera), skipping the line and with an audio guide included.
The combined visit includes:
- Transportation with private bus. Starts and finishes from La Pedrera
- Multilingual guide
- Visit of Montserrat, panoramic views, visit to the basilica
- Admission to the audiovisual exhibit and tasting of typical liqueurs
- Gaudí’s Pedrera tour. Skip the line, audioguide included
- Private tour of mediaeval monastery of Món Sant Benet. Guided visit
- Traditional lunch at La Fonda restaurant, in Món Sant Benet
Come and enjoy this combined tour that allows you to visit three essentials of Catalonia.
- June 12th to October 9th:
- Every Monday, from 8.00am to 6pm.
- Adults: 89€
- Children (12 and under): 76€
Departure with bus from:
Casa Milà (La Pedrera) c/ Provença 261-265 Barcelona.
Getting to Casa Milà:
- Bus: 7,16,17, 22, 24 and V17.
- Metro: lines 3 and 5, estació Diagonal.
- FGC: Provença-La Pedrera.
- RENFE: Passeig de Gràcia.