The Secret Pedrera is an intimate and highly sensory route to discover the nooks and crannies of this landmark building in a different way: in the peace, tranquility and magic of the night.
You can discover the secrets hidden in La Pedrera after dark and become the fortunate witnesses of the lives, customs and little stories of the residents of this singular building 100 years ago.
Come and see how La Pedrera comes to life at night. An intimate, exclusive tour of the main areas of this jewel of Modernisme.
Information to plan your visit:
• Guided tours at night (courtyards, La Pedrera Apartment, Gaudí Space and The Roof) with suggestive projections, holograms...
• Advance booking is recommended.
• Consult times for each language. Languages available: Catalan, Spanish, English and Russian. Other languages on request.
• The visit includes a glass of cava at the end of the tour.
• It is possible to book exclusive tour.
From March to November 2:
- From Monday to Sunday, from 8.15pm to midnigth. Last entry 10.45pm. Different sessions, depending on the language, within this time.
From November 3:
- From Wednesday to Saturday, from 7.00pm to 10.30pm. Last entry 9.00pm. Different sessions,depending on the language, within this time.
Remember that the groups are small, we recommend to check the availability through the online purchase to visit Secret Pedrera.
The Secret Pedrera with dinner
La Pedrera is offering a package to tour Secret Pedrera at night and have dinner in the building’s Modernist-style café. A quality cultural and culinary option for enjoying an unforgettable experience at La Casa Milà!
Before o after the night-time tour, dinner awaits you in the La Pedrera Café. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to visit La Pedrera at night and round off the evening with dinner overlooking Passeig de Gràcia.
This package is not available online and requires a reservation calling 902 202 138 or by email: email@example.com.
Children 7 to 12 years: 15€
Children 0 to 6 years: Free
The Secret Pedrera + dinner at La Pedrera Café: 49€
Reservations at 902 202 138 and firstname.lastname@example.org.