The Secret Pedrera is an intimate and highly sensory route to discover the nooks and crannies of this landmark building in a different way: in the peace, tranquility and magic of the night.
You can discover the secrets hidden in Casa Milà after dark and become the fortunate witnesses of the lives, customs and little stories of the residents of this singular building 100 years ago.
Come and see how Casa Milà, ‘La Pedrera’, comes to life at night. An intimate, guided and exclusive tour of the main areas of this jewel of the Catalan Modernisme.
Information to plan your visit:
• Guided tours at night: The Courtyards, La Pedrera Apartment, Espai Gaudí (the attic) and The Roof-Terrace, with suggestive projections, holograms...
• Advance booking is recommended.
• Consult times for each language. Languages available: Catalan, Spanish, English and Russian. Other languages on request.
• The visit includes a glass of cava at the end of the tour.
• It is possible to book exclusive tour.
From February 27 to November 2:
From Monday to Sunday, from 8.30pm until 11.30pm. Last entry 10.00pm. Different sessions, depending on the language, within this time.
From November 3:
From Wednesday to Saturday, from 7.00pm to 10.30pm. Last entry 9.00pm. Different sessions,depending on the language, within this time.
Children 7 to 12 years: 15€
Children 0 to 6 years: Free
The Secret Pedrera with dinner
La Pedrera is offering a package to tour the building at night and have dinner in the building’s Modernisme-style café. A quality cultural and culinary option for enjoying an unforgettable experience at Casa Milà!
Before or after the night-time tour, dinner awaits you in the La Pedrera Café. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to visit Casa Milà at night and round off the evening with dinner overlooking Passeig de Gràcia.
The Secret Pedrera + dinner at La Pedrera Café: 55€ (fee 2015).
Buy here The Secret Pedrera with dinner
For further information you can contact: email@example.com.